Subject: Salsa style UKA
From: Lindsey B (Lindsey Beard)
Date: 2nd Feb 2007, 12:58 am

Can someone tell me what to do to get the UKA certificate? or what is the best qualification that u can get to be able to teach I AM A DANCE LOVER!!! and i have been teaching samba/salsa for a while i just want to get professional.. tks guys!!!



Hi Cris,

Re your UKA teaching qualification query I suggest you contact Mel C at for further advice and information.

Mel's based in Birmingham, and is a UKA Licentuate Teacher. I did my UKA training through her with a group of other students in May 2006. Mel's teaching is relaxed yet thorough, she is extremely supportive of all her candidates, an effective motivator and great fun to work with. She had a 100% success rate with our group. Tell her I put you in touch! Good luck.

Lindsey Beard